07 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day.


8 May 2011 , Mother's Day.
In this meaningfull date , I wanna thanks my mom for everything she had done in my 18 years of life.
Mother is a very significant person in the life of every individual. I would like to thank my beloved mother with all the services that she gave to me.I love you MAMA <3

You Brought us up all our life
Showing us wrong from right
There was times I was upset
But I know now it was good sense.
You kept us warm and kept us fed
You even checked on us when we were in bed.
I never know how much you cared

There are so many mothers in this world
But I have to say you are the best one
There was times you were hard on us, I was mad
But after years went by I am glad
There's times I stop and think
How wonderful it is to have a mother so great
With all you said and did
I'm glad you didn't give up on this kid
So after this I have to say
You are a special mother to this day
So sit down on this beautiful day
'Cause you earned I have to say.


1 comment: