07 March 2011

7 March 2011.

Hey Guys~
So today I wanna talk about my favo num.
As you see the title.It said 7.3.2011.
So ignore the 3 and 2011.See what left?
SEVEN!
So that's it.Seven is my favourite all the time and will never change 
FOR SURE~

Everyone have their own reason why they pick certain numbers as their favourite number.
So do I.The reason I chose seven as my favourite number because it my birthday month.
What yours?


Btw here some facts about number seven.I just found it.Take a look~

Mathematical Facts about the Number Seven
  • Seven has the highest probability of occurring as an addition when rolling dice.
  • The number seven is the fourth prime number as also a Mersenne prime, the first Woodall prime, the fourth factorial prime, the second lucky and the second safe prime.
  • Seven is the only number below 15 that cannot be represented as a sum of the squares of three integers. Wondering all other numbers can be represented? You will have to check out and see!
Interesting Facts about the Number Seven
  • There are seven wonders of the ancient world.
  • There are seven continents in the world.
  • There are seven colors of the rainbow. Their names are famously abbreviated as 'vibgyor'.
  • There are seven days in a week.
  • One of the most interesting facts about the number seven is its correlation with the cognitive abilities of a human being. The limits of human cognitive capacity lie within the range of 7 plus or a minus 2.
  • There are seven basic musical notes, namely, 'do', 're', 'me', 'fa', 'so', 'la' and 'te'. In Indian music they are ‘sa’, ‘re’, ‘ga’, ‘ma’, ‘pa’, ‘dha’ and ‘ni’.
  • Felix Vasquez, an employee of the New York City Housing Authority was born on July 7, 1977. He was the winner of the New York's Bronze Medallion for his brave act of saving a three-week old child. He became famous in New York for this courageous feat and appeared in many television interviews.
Facts about the Number Seven in Science and Technology
  • A ladybug commonly has seven spots!
  • Most of the mammals' necks have seven bones.
  • The number of rows in the periodic table is seven.
  • The neutral pH value that lies between acidity and alkalinity is seven.
  • The code for international direct dial phone calls to Russia and Kazakhstan is seven. Seven is also the number of digits in an American or a Canadian telephone number.
  • Digital devices use a seven-segment display.
  • The OSI model has seven layers.
  • There are seven logic gates namely, NOT, NOR, XNOR, XOR, AND, NAND and OR.

I'm not really care about all those facts because I just love number SEVEN~
Like I said it just my birthday month which make it so special to me.
But , I wanna with you guys about some facts of this number.Hehehe.
Till we meet again.

TEEEEHEEEEE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment